Beatrice “Bebe” Hansen integrates her extensive family business experience with her psychotherapy background to coach leaders, teams and organizations in building leadership skills and capacities. She is a leadership coach and consultant. Bebe enjoys working one-on-one with leaders as well as in organizational settings to facilitate high performance in teams while increasing satisfaction. Bebe has coached leaders in private, non-profit and government sectors. She comes from a systems perspective and is skilled at highlighting barriers to change while building on strengths.
Bebe teaches ICF approved coach training with Doug Silsbee, PCC, originator of PresenceBased Coaching and Leadership Development. Bebe offers Mentor Coaching services at the ACC level. She has assisted in the delivery of over 300 hours of coach training, and has completed over 70 Audio Reviews.
Bebe has yoga and meditation practices, likes to whip up tasty meals with family and friends
on weekends, and occasionally can be found sailing the Potomac.
• BA in Business, Trinity University, San Antonio, Texas, 1980
• MSSW (Master’s of Science in Social Work), University of Texas at Austin, 1991
• ACC designation through International Coach Federation, 2011
• Certified Somatic Coach, The Strozzi Institute, 2011
• Completed Presence-Based Coaching (2009) and Advanced Training, 2010
• Certified Enneagram Teacher and AWTP Teacher (Enneagram Institute), 2009
• Certified Relationship and Body-Mind Vibrance Coach, (Hendricks Institute), 2007
• Certified Energetic Transformation Practitioner (energy healing modality), 2005
• Certified Toltec Teacher, (in the lineage of don Miguel Ruiz, author of the bestselling The
Four Agreements), 2004
• Licensed Master’s of Social Work in Texas, 1991
• ICF, DC Metro Chapter
• Mid-Atlantic Facilitators Network
• International Enneagram Association
• National Association of Social Workers